Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Bellisseria Zoopalooza


By Gemma Cleanslate


Right now there is an event you might like to visit at the Bellisseria Fairgrounds. The Hammies of Bellisseria arranged this enjoyable zoo and it will be open until April 4. I made a visit Sunday and loved it.


As I entered the zoo I found it very well constructed for viewing the animals in their own habitats. I found the Zoo Keeper, Varistentia Varriale,  sleeping in his little trailer . Hope someone is watching while he rests.The other zoo keeper, TheBellisseriaHamster (JessycaJayne)  was not around. The kiddies will enjoy the children’s play area to the left as you enter.


I walked the path to see all the different wildlife they had collected for the exhibit, from sweet deer , zebras, giraffe, to lions and more. At the giant water tank I found the huge whale jumping and spouting among the smaller schools of fish. When I looked closer I noticed a mermaid, Roary McGillivary swimming among the fish. A surprise in a zoo!


There is a run down broken Tivoli fair  there that looks tempting but just does not work. It is great for taking photos though .  A raccoon family has set up a national park at the foot of the roller coaster .


There is food and drink available at the   Hamburger cafe and Zoo-Palooza Sweet Treats and a nearby  comfort area is available. There will be activities during the week and here is the timeline. https://bellisseriazoopalooza.webnode.com/event-timeline/


As I was leaving I noticed a huge dirigible airship at the landing strip so wandered over to find CAPTAIN (Santor0730 Resident) offering rides circling the fairgrounds and announcing as we passed over the zoo ," below us we have the whalea....there it is.... there they are ... below us “

 We passed over the water , then going to the nearby houseboats and onto  the Victorian regions. I was offered champagne and a menu for the trip. It was most enjoyable with music playing so take the tour if you can.

Here is the entrance to the Zoo . Have fun!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria%20Fairgrounds/159/230/24

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment