Friday, June 10, 2022

Yukiko Yeshto‘s Weekly Tour

 
By Gemma Cleanslate


Saturday I was able to make it to Yukiko Yeshto ‘s weekly tour What great fun her tours are.


This week we took a tour through many of the newer regions with the log homes and through one camper region too. Though we were enjoying the landscapes with the lovely foliage we were on the hunt for new visa stamps for our Passport huds. As Members of the BBB group we have huds that collect stamps from all over the grid. Now anyone who lives in sl has that opportunity by finding the visa stamp dispensers around the world. Yuki told me, “ for them, they can join the Continental Passport Control Board group,”


We started in the bus and took a ride through the narrow roads of many regions to get to our first stop the Circle B Ranch where we stepped out to see it and grab our stamp.


Back in the bus we headed for the Randelsham National Forest. There it was along the railroad with a beautiful tree house Community Center where we found our second stamp. This is a delightful place to visit. And here we switched to a train car for the next part of the tour. I got such a kick out of one of the names, “Gigglesnort Rapids/Falls” Station. I think the Lindens and Moles had a wonderful time naming places as they built.


We arrived at the Switching Post, another surprise to me. I had never seen it before and must go back to check out the area. Our next stop was at the Hammies Place, The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary. I have visited here before. The Hammies, as you know take over the fairgrounds often for their builds and parties


At our last stop at the Railway Station Yuki told us of a really special tour next weekend. It will be on a
Bar train!! That sounds like lots of fun and I hope I can make it! Will let you know! There are so many beautiful places to visit and you are all invited to come explore all the new locations . I have a box of notecards that Jon Ree puts out that will give you landmarks for loads of places of interest like the ones above that you can enjoy. Ask me anytime and I will pass it along.


Sunday I made sure I stopped over at the huge Wish Upon a Star American Cancer Society event. If you have not been to this Alice in Wonderland venue get there to see the magnificent build and take a look at the Relay for Life raffles in the garden. Make a donation in memory of Bixyl’s close family member who passed in a kiosk.


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Terra%20del%20Amore/134/189/36

Gemma Cleanslate
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this lovely post! Glad you enjoyed the tour, and I hope to see you for the Bar Train Tour \o/

    ReplyDelete