Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Gemma's Busy Weekend

 
By Gemma Cleanslate
 
 

What a busy weekend!! I attended several functions that I intended to get to and made time to do it all.

My first visit was to the Opening of Spark at 10slt Saturday. 24/7 hours of music began.
DIRTYANGEL Iwish was the first dj with music that was both stimulating and soothing . There was a great crowd in the amphitheater .


I spoke with one of the Spark team spoke with me and was thrilled with the whole event and the music too. He gave me a clue to the next installation already more than in the minds of the team.
ɠɛɠɛ ʄɛɖųƈƈı (OSMAN Genesis) in charge of djs was also present as were several other djs ready to go. Lots of time to explore the installation. https://slnewserdesign.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-mortal-coil.html


Later I made my way to the closing event of the Hammies summer fun installation on the Fairgrounds of Bellisseria. It has been there for a month with fun taking place on the interactive water slides and other activities. The party was great fun as usual and I learned that the next event by the Hammies will be Halloween.That should be a hoot!


My last visit Saturday was to Mount Campion. Buried deep inside the mountain is a grand Cavern Club where there is music provided by dj ScÔt Kip NÔrth (ScotNorth Resident), who is also Ranger on the mountain. It was jumping with all many residents and guests in attendance. It was open to the public as are many of the events on the Mount. Teresa Firelight was there and reminded us that a huge anniversary party is coming in September. Time passes so fast!


Sunday I took some time to visit the regions where people are getting ready for Naturecon. I ran into my friend Pygar of Bay City measuring their parcel. It is coming soon!!! Keep an eye on the website!
https://natureconsl.site/


Then I stopped over at The house of Bellboy in Sweetmarsh to end the weekend at a casual party. Bellboy was not home but the party was going strong. Earlier I did run in the Linden Realms grabbing crystals for a bit. With all these parties I need lindens to tip the djs! Glad to see Monday coming!

Gemma Cleanaslate

No comments:

Post a Comment